厨房是一个家的心脏. It’s where we spend many hours whipping up delectable dishes to please every palate and food plan. It’s where we catch a quick morning chat over coffee and linger over dinners together in the early evening.
It’s also the area of the home that sees the heaviest usage. 所有的食物准备和所有的吃! – has your countertops, table, floors and appliances pulling full-time duty for hours each week. 正是这些原因, 美和实用性, that make kitchen renovations incredibly popular among homeowners. Give your kitchen a makeover, you’ll almost feel like you’ve got a brand-new home.
想知道如何让它发生? 蒙特卡罗世界十大赌场会帮你的! Whether you’ve still got an avocado-green fridge, 大约在1978年, or your kitchen looks like it sprang out of a magazine and just needs a quick touch-up, we’ll show you how to give it a facelift on a budget.
Here’s 4 ways to bring your dream kitchen to life.
Before picking out your new countertops and appliances, sit down and crunch some numbers. 你得省吃俭用，省一段时间, dip into existing savings or take out a home equity loan to cover the costs of your renovations. A complete kitchen remodel can run you as much as $40,000, 但你可以用更少的预算做很多事情. When you’ve figured out how much you can spend, here’s what you’re looking at:
- With $5,000, you can give your kitchen a superficial touch-up that can pack a big punch. You’ll be able to spring for a fresh coat of paint, 更换水龙头, 买一个新的灯具, reupholster or change the fabric on your chairs and windows and spruce up the area with some modern accessories.
- With $15,000, you can do all that plus a whole lot more. 你可以买一两件新电器, replace your countertops and even install new and 预算——友好 cabinets.
If you’re planning on spending more, you might be able to re-do your entire kitchen.
When determining how much to spend, though, remember that kitchen upgrades can pay for themselves. Experts say that recently remodeled kitchens usually return between 80 and 105 percent of their cost when a home is sold.
And until you decide to sell, you’ll be the one enjoying your updated kitchen!
Cabinets can monopolize the visual wall space in a kitchen, 使它们成为升级的首选. Here’s what you need to know about your cabinet options:
- Cabinets with wood or plywood panels and solid wood frames are sturdy, 预算——友好, 和时尚.
- Porcelain-tile cabinets are a fantastic new option that look almost exactly like wood for half the price.
- 层压板是最便宜的橱柜选择. It’s durable, easy to clean and comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Refinish the outside of your cabinets instead of replacing them for a new look that doesn’t bust your budget.
- Install wall-mounted shelves to add storage space to your kitchen without splurging on new cabinets.
Don’t forget your sink when upgrading your kitchen. Replacing the faucets, bowl or hardware can modernize your kitchen without costing much.
When changing your faucets, make sure you know the ins and outs of your options. 要随波逐流? Brushed nickel is the most popular choice for faucets, largely due to its durability. If you hate scrubbing those fingerprints and water spots, you’ll be happy to hear that nickel conveniently hides dirt and grime.
缺钱? 最便宜的水龙头表面处理是铬. For a long-lasting material that won’t cost a pretty penny, go with brass instead.
If you’re looking to change your sink’s bowl as well, there are three main styles to consider:
- Farmhouse bowls are super-large and deep and are the perfect choice for people with numerous dishes to wash on a daily basis. 另一方面, their large size means they might require a customized base cabinet for installation.
- Top-mount bowls have a “drop-in” rim that keeps the sink in place on the countertop. This makes installation simple, but creates a prime place for dirt and grime to accumulate.
- Undermount sinks are trendy and look sleek, but can take double the time and work to be installed.
This is where you chop, dice, measure and mix your ingredients. Your counters need to be durable and easy to clean – and help finish off your kitchen’s upgrade. The trending countertop choices are granite, quartz and stone. These materials are beautiful, easy to maintain and can last for years and years.
If these options are not in your budget, consider engineered stone instead. It will give you a similar look for a cheaper price. For something more budget-friendly, you might want to go with ceramic tile. It’s durable, comes in almost any imaginable color and is a fraction of the price of stone.
Another great option that is just as cheap is laminate. It’s easy to install and also comes in a large variety of patterns and colors. 最后，考虑使用实木. You can have it sanded and treated to give it an extra long life, 它会给你的厨房带来温暖, 丰盛的完成.
蒙特卡罗世界十大赌场将帮助您实现梦想! Speak to a 蒙特卡罗平台 representative today!