We are here to help keep your small business running smoothly. That’s why San Francisco Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of lending products to help your business grow. With the perfect loan to suit your needs, you’re able to spend more time on the important things.
It’s never been easier to go from inquiry to approval, to having the funds deposited. San Francisco Federal Credit Union Commercial Products include:
- Reserve Line of Credit: Reserve Lines are unsecured overdraft protection lines of credit. A Sierra Business Reserve Line is attached to a Business Checking Account, which is vested in the same name as the Borrower. Amounts range from
$1,000 – $25,000.
- Business Lines of Credit: These Lines of Credit typically provide working capital in order to support the trading cycle of the company (accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable). A Business LIne of Credit is attached to a Business Checking Account, which is vested in the same name as the Borrower. Amounts range from $25,000 – $250,000.
- Small Business Term Loan: Term loans may be appropriate for business borrowers when there is a need for permanent working capital, typically to finance a permanent increase in accounts receivable and/or inventory. Term loans may also be used for equipment or vehicles purchased for business purposes. Amounts range from $10,000 – $250,000.
For current rates and terms, please contact your local branch or our Business Services Department at
1- ext. 2966.
Easy Application Process
- To be eligible, businesses must have been operating for three years or more and have a current address.
- Trusts, non-profits, and money-service businesses are not eligible for these products.
- You’ll need to be able/willing to travel to one of our locations in person to sign the final loan documentation if your loan is approved.
Contact us at 1- ext. 2966
We have commercial loan experts available to make your experience as smooth as possible.
Call us at 1- ext. 2966 to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly commercial professionals to answer any of your questions.